Did my baby just do that?

Our kids are amazing and so creative. Has your child ever went to go put a craft together or even a toy....with even take apart something, and when they come around the cornor what they are holding is even more amazing than what you could have ever imagined? What is that your child has done for you that has blown your mind, because it looked even better that what you could have done yourself?

armywife81803

Asked by armywife81803 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• It was a while back, but my middle son blew me away one day. He was just learning to count numbers... but he's the type that doesn't like to preform. I knew we'd been working and he'd say them every so often, but just a few. But as we were walking down the stairs he started counting... from one to twelve. I had NO IDEA he knew that many. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My daughter definitely inherited her artistic ability from her dad. Everything she draws looks so much better than anything I could ever do! She constantly amazes me with her drawings. If I hadn't watched her talent develop I would swear she traces them out of books!

Answer by missanc at 11:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My son suprised me by painting on his art easel all his letters and spelling his name!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My daughter has a great artistic ability. She has disney princess books that has craft ideas in them, she can look at the craft ideas and make them all without any help and they look even better than what is in the book. While my son will just blow me away with the way his mind works. The way he will pick up anything and figure out how it works or how he can work any and play any video game system and game. My baby is still coming out of her shell but she is learning to talk so I love hearing her saying new words.
    armywife81803

Comment by armywife81803 (original poster) at 2:56 AM on Aug. 22, 2010