someone please help me!!!

ok well i went to an amusement park today and am 25 weeks pregnant, well I must have walked to much because me feet are killing me and my ankles are swollen really bad! and advice on how to get the swelling to go down?

and I know I should have known better

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 11:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Soak them in water and get a nice foot rub!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would say to stay off of your feet, have your Husband rub them and drink a lot of water. When I started swelling my OB told me to drink WATER and a lot of it. It will help flush the extra fluid out of your system.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Put your feet up and stay off of them. And drink lots of water.
    cindy3511

Answer by cindy3511 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No big deal. Start with a big glass of cold water with lemon... drink two or three, if you can, with your feet up. Then soak them in warm water and epsom salts for twenty minutes, and... put them back up. If your man is willing, get a massage out of the deal.

I will say, if you are swelling this early, lower your sodium, and make sure you are hydrating, and putting your feet up a couple of times a day...
    Do NOT stop walking, unless your doctor tells you to.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Drink lots of water, elivate your feet, and eat no salt (processed, prepackaged, canned, and frozen foods are loaded with salt). You can also take 50mg of vitamin B-6 to reduce the swelling. I was on it daily through all 3 of my pregnancies.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Keep them elevated, drink lots of water and relax..
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 11:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Sit with your feet above your heart & drink lots of water!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• foot rub, prop em up, soaking
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• what everyone said above............feet up, drink lots of water, NO SALT is the biggie............and if you're really bad, and the swelling doesn't go down, your OB might prescribe you a water pill.......
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• drink more water.. keep them elevated and try to cut back on your sodium intake.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2010