would u do it??

some actors got paid to lie about a product that brings your hair out....

Patientchild3

Asked by Patientchild3 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Depends on how much they pay.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• even tho u know it will bring someones hair out...
    Patientchild3

Comment by Patientchild3 (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• no
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i dont think i would. they could pay a great deal but i couldnt do it. i think if you sell a product you need to believe in it. i would perfer to be honest and not be paid than be paid and no one trust my work/word.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No I couldn't....I could never be in sales unless it was a product I could stand behind.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to associate myself with that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• no! I'm a stylist so we advertise retail.. and there were a few products we used at school while I was in school for it, that I wouldn't recommend to clients, I only retailed what I HONESTLY thought was best for the client.

I'm here to make my client happy, and if I sell them a product I don't think will work for them, or whatever just for the sake of sales, I'm not doing my job in this industry. I need to know my client can go home and use this product, and properly, so that they can trust me for what is best for their hair care needs, and if the product I sell them doesn't do that, then I falsely advertised to them my skills. A VERY bad form of advertising.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:34 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• In the end I loose money rather than gain anything because I can loose a client that way.

In all honesty at times I hate when people post questions asking what types of shampoos or conditioners they prefer... and they go on about a product they have NO idea about or what it actually is doing to their hair. Not only do you need to know that the product will work, but you need to know exactly WHY it's working before you self advertise these things.... especially with skin care with things like acne. I NEVER suggest to someone I can't physically exam what good products to use (like moisturizers or cleansers etc).. I would feel terrible if I made their skin worse by saying, "well this works great for me, try it, I swear by it"..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes,I would that's on you if you use it's. It may work on somebody hair and do exactly what it says it going to do. I'm sure they have something in the box to keep them being sued.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• "I'm sure they have something in the box to keep them being sued."

most ads you see now have fine print at the bottom and if you listen just right you'll know they are selling garbage.. like pantene.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010