NEED A JOB I CAN WORK FROM HOME!

Don't want to pay any fees. Don't want to sell anything. Don't want to make phone calls. Don't want to do mail outs. Don't want to do anything but sit on the couch waiting for my million dollars to come in the mail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hilarious!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• lol good luck with that :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• LOL, don't we all :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Have you played the lottery??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• ROFLMAO!!!!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 11:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 11:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• If you dont find what your looking for heres my site! mrmrssauvageau@greatcareerplan.com great info video then you can check out randmsauvageau@prepaidlegal.com and look at the business portion,or the legal aid part of it,very informative! Take Care hope you find what your looking for,,Smile On.

MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010