Okay we all know that you have your favorite....

So which pet is your favorite? Im not ashamed to admit that my black lab is my favorite out of all my dogs. Hes the most well behaved, he listens & is one of the only ones that doesn't mess in the house (most of the time.)

Cuddles is my favorite cat, hes old, fat & grumpy.... You can't help but to love him.

(Side note, I treat all the animals the same... I just was wondering if any one else had a favorite if they had more then one cat or dog.)

lilmoosesmom

Asked by lilmoosesmom at 11:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pets

• Pecan my guinea pig because she is the most cuddly. She does not run away when I pick her up. She rumbles and curls up on me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• doggie
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My Shih Tzu. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My kitty. She's so spoiled. She gets pissy if she doesn't get groomed every night, but she also checks up on me when I don't feel well.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I have 6 cats. Two adult female, 2 female kittens and two male kittens. My oldest female cat is my favorite, but she's almost tied with one of my male kittens who loves me and cuddles all the time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My 15 pound black cat.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I only have one dog, so that answers that...........If you want to talk about favorite kids, I can tell you it's my youngest (of 3) girls, lol....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I love all of mine very much but my favorite passed in June. She was a cat named Kiddie and my sweet girl. Of the ones I have left I can't say for sure who the favorite is but they are all treated the same.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have to say that the reason Charlie is my favorite, is because he is part of the original set of pets. We had him when we had our first dog(which is now dead) and a couple of other cats(that also died). We have had some bad luck with pets. Some of the luck was due to bad health from them being strays before we had them.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My middle cat is the house favorite. She is sweet, loving and even tempered. The youngest cat is satan in a calico suit and the oldest has anxiety issues and pees in inappropriate places (and lives under my bed.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010