• In the Spotlight:

Not So Nice Anymore...

Okay, I am normally a very diplomatic person. I have a high patience level and think logically. But for some reason or another when I am pregnant that all goes out the window!! A co-worker of mine today came to me with a marketing project he had done. I said "well, you should do it in a way that will attract people. Like make sure as much color is showing as possible. Here is how I would do it, etc..." He replies, "well, I thought it looked good." I opened my big, fat mouth and said back to him "It looks awful actually!" LOL What came over me?!?! What have you done or said when you were not in your right mind briefly while pregnant?? I should totally be smacked!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 4:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My SO has a hat that he wears that is a tootsie pop had that says "How many licks does it take?" Well my brother-in-law saw it and in front of my entire family asked me how many licks does it take and in a snotty tone I answered "Not many."

Ohhh I felt like a bitch but at least my SO blamed it on my raging pregnancy hormones
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• oh i know what you mean girl i was a mean bitch when i was prego with both my boys!lol its just your hormones and thank god they go back to normal a few weeks after we have babies or someone would have killed me by now!lol oh i remember one time when i was prego with my 2nd son cayden i craved gravomole dip but it only had to me from el rio no where else well i called my hubby to get me some well he went some where else and came home and gave it to me i raised hell with him for 2 days about it! but i felt bad later and apologized to him!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• LOL yeah, if I were someone else I could not be around me while I was pregnant!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Hormones... If he has been around any pregnant women, he will understand... Otherwise, after you are done with him, he will then know! LOL!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It's weird but while I was pregnant I was actually nicer than I am now. I hardly ever got into fights with my fiance but now I'm like psycho about things & I can't help it. No matter how hard I try to be nice I turn into psycho bitch over the smallest things he does. I'm also on the BC Shot so I don't know if those hormones are screwing with me or not.

bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008