Whats your favorite thing about being a mom?

I would have to say that mine is when John comes running up to me for no reason, just to get a hug or a kiss from me. =) or when he does something really great that makes me soo proud...

I know this isn't a fair question, since there are a million things that make being a mommy amazing.......

lilmoosesmom

Asked by lilmoosesmom at 11:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Unconditional love that goes both ways.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I love watching him learn new things and the look he gets on his face. He's so proud of himself, and it's so adorable. However, he's not nearly as proud as I am. :) I also love the sloppy wet baby kisses! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think the cuddles are great. I love it when my dd wants to stay up late because she simply wants to talk to me. It makes me feel so important and loved, and I know that I make her feel that way by allowing her to stay up and talk to me.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• lovingsahmommy stole the words out of my mouth
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• The "I love you mommy" and hugs and kisses and when you know that you are helping your little one learn new things
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I love lots of things about being a mom.... My all time favorite though is when my daughter runs up to me and tells me she loves me for no apparent reason. It always puts a smile on my face.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 11:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My dd is just the same full of love and hugs and kisses and when she lays her head on my shoulder and says night mom I love you. The other thing is when I hear about how the teachers all wish they could have a class room full of her makes me so proud I am raising such a good daughter.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I love that my kids are 23 and almost 20 years old.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Watching my baby grow and hearing her say "Mama!" all the time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I love all the I love You Mommies and the hugs and Kisses. I love knowing that I get to watch them grow and mature into the little People they all grow up to be. I love to know that I help to make them and help to mold them into the people they are. I just want to know that they are going to grow up and be safe. I love all of my Babies and I am so very proud of them. They are the best choice I ever made..
    mistym31

Answer by mistym31 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2010