would you spend?

would you spend $30 on a onesie ?
on a $800 stroller ?
on a 19 piece ralph lauren set for $205 ?
on a $500 pair of shoes for a baby ?
yes/no & why ?

Lovehurts1

Asked by Lovehurts1 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, No, No, No, No. The kids grow out of it too fast. They aren't very brand name conscious at such a young age.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:02 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• WTHeck? Is this for real? Heck no!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes
    No
    Yes
    No

Why? Well, I've bought a onesie that cost that much. The strollers get torn up too easily. I have two, a jogging stroller and a regular stroller, and they were about $200 each and work great. That's a great deal for the Ralph Lauren, and I've easily spent that on RL. No for the shoes because my son is almost a year old and has yet to actually fit into a pair of shoes well...his feet are too fat, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Nope. Because they grow up so fast. The name brands aren't for them at that point their for you.

As I told my younger brother when he wanted to send me stuff from Baby Gap & other places, save your money & send stuff like that to him when he starts school if you really feel the need. But thanks for the thought =)

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• The Ralph Lauren set perhaps but I am happy with buying nice things and good quality for less than those.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• would you spend $30 on a onesie ? Yes, I have
    on a $800 stroller ? Not a chance in hell!
    on a 19 piece ralph lauren set for $205 ? No. I don't like Ralph Lauren.
    on a $500 pair of shoes for a baby ? No, I don't believe in shoes for babies.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I WOULD NEVER BUY MY SON ANYTHING SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!! WHY BECAUSE THEY GROW UP SO FAST IT WOULD JUST BE A WASTE OF MONEY! NOW WHEN HE IS 13 AND UP YES I MIGHT CONSIDER BUYING. HIM NAME BRAND CLOTHS!!!!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• no to all because that is just ridiculous.
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 12:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No, no, no and hell no. I don't have that kind of income and I'm not one to "keep up with the Jones" for show. I live within my means. People that would spend that much for those things are people with way above average incomes, like Oprah, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, etc., or just showing off.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 1:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Nope. They outgrow things was too fast, the "Joneses" don't pay my bills so I don't feel the need to keep up with them, and if Ralph Lauren wants to pay ME to advertise for HIM, so be it, other than that he can forget it!
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 8:17 AM on Aug. 22, 2010