is this a normal period, or too soon? adult content

I used to be on the pill, and since having my last baby none of the birth control agrees with me . Anyways it seems like there is only ever 18-19 days between my periods, and they are always 7 days long. for example my last periods were june 27th, and july 23, it started again this month on aug 19..
I really hate this time of the month and feel so crappy. Is it normal to have a period this often?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

• that's about 26-27 day cycle, pretty normal
    average is 28 days so you're not that far off from it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• thats about normal, for me its every 30 days.. but this is me.. that is you
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 12:20 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• In a gynocologist point of view on a normal period is like from 3 to 7 days. So yes it normal to have a period for that long. Unfortnately I don't have that problem anymore meaning I got the depo shot and my worries now is I hope to not gain so much weight from it.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yep sounds normal to me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• You count your cycle from the day you start until the day you start, not the day you end to the day you start. You have a 26/27 day cycle that is a little short but pretty normal. A normal cycle is anywhere from 25 to 31 days.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 12:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010