What do you say when....

you are at a job interview and they ask you what is your weakness? Just like to know some of your responses.....

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• You could say that you only weakness is that you do not stop until the job is done right???
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• That I'm too trusting. I got the job...
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I do have some weakness I care to tell to my friends and family members. But for a job interview I would tell them I have a few weakness but nothing to worry about doing my job performance for this job. In my opinion for the person who asked u this in job interview shouldn't be worry about weakness they should be looking for what is strongest performance level.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I can't play piano. My father always told me to say something that is true (I can't even play Chopsticks!) but wouldn't impact your job performance. The other standby is "I am obsessive about details" or something that is really beneficial to the job. You NEVER say "Well, I need to sleep in late, so I need my start time to be after 10. And I need a long lunch. And I need a nap every afternoon. And I have a really hard time working with other people and being nice to them unless I've had my 10 cups of coffee..."
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 12:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Hmmm...it's been awhile since I have been on an interview (SAHM for the last 10 years)...but I would answer an interview question like that with "my weakness is that I tend to be a perfectionist." In the workforce being a perfectionist really isn't seen as a weakness it is usually seen as a positive thing by employers. So...you score a point for having an 'accepted' weakness...lol. =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 12:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Being a pushover when it some to someone asking me to do something I have a hard time saying no.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Interview books are available at libraries, usually. They can also help you answer, "If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?" My hubby is job hunting and the book he was reading mentioned these and other (stupid, IMO) questions that don't really help the interviewer find out if you can do the job.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would tell its nothing that will effect me doing my job.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• This is a Common Question In Interviews Now Days......
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Comment by ILOVEMYBOYS704 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2010