(Different question than the other) What TV show or movie did you love as a kid

that you look back now and think it's still great?

Little House On The Prairie. I'll catch it every once in awhile on TV and just never get sick of watching an episode, even if I've seen it a hundred times. Love the show, love it's values--and I'm not even a religious person.

I LOVE watching seaQuest (tho I was in my 20s when it came on). Found it on Netflix and have been watching it. Don't think I will ever get sick of watching it.

Babylon 5. Haven't watched it in awhile though I do own the boxed set, but still was a great show, IMO.

Star Trek: The Next Generation: Again, another great show. I only watch it once in awhile (we have most of the series in boxed set--3 more seasons to go) and I admit I'm not always in the mood to watch it, but it was still some great stuff.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Everyday after school:: BATMAN, the old Adam West ones, just loved it with a bowl of rainbow sherbet, now I have a dvd set of the series Hubs got for us one year for a family xmas present
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Mama's Family, Married With Children lol Full House and Family Matters
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i loved the movie anastasia. i think i watched it everyday!
    Cherributterfly

Answer by Cherributterfly at 12:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Little House on the Prarie, Full House, Smurfs- of course that is a cartoon and then Alf- I wish it still came on but I have rented the videos so my kids could enjoy it as well.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• M*A*S*H
    taxi
    wkrp in cincinatti
    looney tunes

And to go WAY back, my world & welcome to it, carol Burnett, and laugh-In.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:51 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Remember the Little house episode with Jasper the racoon and pa thought that Jack the dog had rabbies and he was ready to shoot Jack, then Jasper shows up and covers his eyes with his paws? Then Pa realizes that Jack is just going nuts over Jasper. Or when Mary, who went blind, tries to recite the info put in front of her, and thats when ma and pa realize she is blind. Oh wow,,I havent seen Little house in a long time, but I will never forget those episodes. Missing Michael Landon, what an amazing creator he was,,,all his works....how bout,,,get out of the way for old man Tucker he's too old to fetch his supper,,,:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I wasn't a little kid, but I loved Boy Meets World. I still watch the reruns. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• lady and the tramp.family ties,family matters,the nanny
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Gilligan's Isand, M*A*S*H, the original Witch Mountain, Carol Burnett, I Love Lucy, almost any of the older (and newer) Disney movies such as Mary Poppins, Chitty Bang Bang
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 1:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• movie i loved the swan princess and tv show i loved arthur
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010