anyone have a kia soul or any kia?`

thinking bout gettin a kia soul & was wondering what you think of it or any kia of that sort.
good on gas?
drive good?

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a Kia optima.
    It is great on gas, & held up very well as I came to California from Alabama.
    i drove it through Heavy traffic in the South, Snow, Ice, hail, in Oklahoma &Texas, heat in New Mexico,Arizona, & Nevada.
    I drove over enormous Mtns...no problems what so ever.
    I did however have to have a timing belt put on it not long after I bought it, but it had 75,000 miles on it at the time.
    It now has 125,000 miles on it, & just passed a Cali smog test. ...and trust me...they put your car through a lot for that test!!!
    catysnanny

Answer by catysnanny at 12:50 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have a Kia Spectra5. It is my first car that I have paid more than a thousand dollars for, and has payments. I have put about 85K miles on it in just over 2 years. It averages about 400 miles per tank, so about 29-34 mpg. It is just now starting to have a few problems. The gears are slipping a little, so I should get it fixed soon. It usually does okay in the mountains, but not as much power as my daughter's older toyota. I have never had much trouble starting it even in the heavy snow. Being a small car, it is not great in the snow, but not bad if you have snow or all-season tires.

We got it for the warranty, but I have never had to use it.
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 12:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• WOW , I must of just had a really crappy kia. I had a Rio and it was the biggest POS. Was always putting money to fix it, even put huge dents in it from our HANDS trying to push it out of the snow. Could only go 200 miles on a tank of gas. I have heard a lot of people like Kias tho. I switched to Hyundai Elantra and I absolutely LOVE it, I got 38 mph going to Seattle and the car runs awesome.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 1:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My mom has a Soul and really likes it... Kia's are A LOT better than they used to be.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:11 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am looking into the Nissan Cube I think they are pretty much the same like the Scion, right??
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• no never had one
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010