unsercumsized?

how many of you didn't do it and how is for your son?
my son was in nicu and the doc didnt come the day he left to do it like she was suppose to and i have never done anything bout it. does it really matter? i mean when he takes a bath i make it a point to clean that area well so i doesn't cause infection.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i know i spelled it wrong sorry.
    Anonymous

• My husband isn't circumsized and it's pretty clean!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I never did it to my son i don' see anything with not haveing it done.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Best thing that ould ever happened.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 4:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• When i went to my first app and they asked me if i wanted it they said it usually goes by what the fathers fam does. His dad said no so we just didn't . Hes fine and clean
    Anonymous

• My DH is not and neither are our boys. None of them have had problems with it. Just clean it like any other part of the body, don't retract the foreskin. There are no medical organizations that say that it is medically better any more, and since circ rates are about 50-50, there's not really a social stigma any more either since half the boys his age will have it done and half won't.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• your actually supposed to tell them you want him to be cut they dont just walk in and cut your sons penis.

Anonymous

• My son and hubby both are uncircumsized. We make it a point to keep our sons very clean and my husbands is always clean too. We have never had problems with either of them. We dont see a point in cutting something off that God put there in the first place. To me its like well, lets cut off the tips of our fingers because IF we were to get a cut under our fingernails they COULD get infected. And I just couldnt see putting either of them under the knife to get part of their manhood chopped off. If he feels he wants it cut later in life then he can make that decition for himself, otherwise it is fine where it is!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i know that dumbass i did tell her i sat on the phone with her for a hour because she didn't come when she was suppose to and she wanted me to leave me son a the hospital for 3 more days because it was a weekend when there was nothing wrong with him anymore.
    Anonymous

• besides thats not the point. i was asking how it affected other kids and you didnt even answer that.
    Anonymous