Do You Buy All Year Round To Prepare For Christmas?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I have teens and when you get there, you get super powers and super fast. Honestly,,,its not like the old days where they make these wonderful Christmas lists that are a mile long, you take them to the mall or you take them here and there during the holiday festivities,,,and they see something they havent seen before. I went to the Disney Store on Christmas Eve b/c dd fell in love with an Eyore stuffed animal there. I was a planner, I did the K-mart lay away when they where little....but I tell you what, when they get to middle of high school, its a crap shoot, and you find yourself at a Disney store on Christmas eve, hugging eyore, the christmas donkey...lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes, I buy at off of Clearance and Sales all year long. I think it saves us money to do it that way.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:02 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• We try to. It does not work that way. I'm going to start buying things starting Sept 15th.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I do not start shopping until September or October. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I don't but I have always told myself I need to. It does not happen that way ever.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No, I wait until December. Otherwise I'd be giving presents early, all year round. I can not wait to see what a person thinks of my gift. I usually take hints from what's said throughout the year and go shopping in December.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i put items on lay away and after i get the first lay a way paid off I do one more and we are set !!!
    stephmom1985

Answer by stephmom1985 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Nope. We don't start shopping for Christmas until December. We use the 2 checks that month to get stuff (hubby gets paid on the 5th and 20th). We have birthdays in October and November so we wait until December to get Christmas stuff. We don't get much anyway.
    Last year each kid (4 of them) got 2 gifts each. Then we got a Wii and some games for the entire family plus 4 board games and a few movies.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• sometimes
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2010