Nuvaring users..

I posted this in the health section earlier but got no responses.

Has anyone had problems with it falling out? During sex & just randomly.

I got nuvaring 4 days ago, it fell out during sex 2 days ago & it was half out this morning. I can't seem to get it in to where it will stay.

How can I make it stay in place?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 1:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't had any problems. ***TMI*** I make sure I push it up as far as I can with my finger.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I had problems with it falling out too. For some it works fine I assume but everyone I have talked with who has used it had the same problems. The Nuvaring makes you very lubricated I was told from the hormones in it. It was very annoying to be so lubricated 24/7. The last time I used it it must have fallen out in the toilet after I had sex and never found it afterwards. Very unreliable. I didn't even know it was gone until a day later because I didn't check for it. I was told to check for it everyday in the shower but I'd rather pop a pill daily instead. If you are having these problems then it's time to change BC, IMO. It should stay in for three weeks and not fall out and have to worry about it.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I never had any problems with it falling out, but my bf (now husband) swore he could feel it during sex so I generally took it out - and then put it in right after sex. I really liked the nuvaring - much easier for me than having to take a pill every day!

Answer by missanc at 8:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• no but heres a bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:17 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I had it come out during sex once. And i have been on it off and on for 3 years. Its never just fallen out. lol. Sometimes it would come down to the vaginal entrance and i could feel it sitting there, squeeze my kegals and it would go back up :) Just make sure when you tpu it in you get it as high up as possible :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2010