Childish fears??

I still get scared when thunder booms terrified and cry when the power goes out.
The closet must be shut at bed time while the light is still on.
Some nights Im scared of what could be under the bed I dont stand by the bed when the lights go out.
AND
Spiders!!! Although a friend of mine scared me so many times with twist ties(long story) Im kinda not so scared anymore. I can at least kill them now! LOL

Shani527

Asked by Shani527 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm scared of the dark. If the lights go out you'll find me in a corner somerwhere with my cell phone for light....lol I sleep with my tv on for the glow. I won't walk outside to my car at night unless someone comes with me. I can't explain it I've been like this as long as i can rememeber.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I always leave a light on. Don't feel bad. I'm scared of spiders. I'm afraid when my husband goes to kill it, he is going to throw it at me instead. I'm afraid of the wind. I don't know why.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• feet i don't like when people touch my feet, i don't like touching other people's feet i scream all the time yuck. (don't mind baby feet)
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• As an adult I'm freaked out by slugs.
    As a child I always wanted my room to be pitch black with the blinds sealed shut at night. My mom had me convinced that Jesus could see me by the light of the moon and was watching me sleep. She would always remind me of this after telling me about "funny" adults who would sneak into kids bedrooms through open windows.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 2:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I hate thunder and bugs
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I don't like being home alone. I watched Polterguist alone at home when I was a middle teen and it freaked me out that I had to go outside and wait for others to get here so I could go back in the house. I lived alone twice each for about 3 months did not like it at all!!! I don't like to sleep in bed alone - thusly I was and still am a big co-sleeper.(just not always with hubs lol)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2010