How many of you can't stand that lice advertisement on the right side of your screen?

Ugh....... Do we have to actually see the bugs going across the screen? I mean really.........

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 2:26 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its grosses me out, CM needs to ditch it pronto
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• LOL...every time I see that blasted bug I think it is a bug on my screen and want to kill it! Sikes me out every time...lol! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 2:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It makes my head itch. It reminds me of when my daughter had lice. It's worse than the cockroach ad I used to see on other sites.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• me too..i always think its a bug on my screen...-.-
    sake1521

Answer by sake1521 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have adblock on so I haven't seen it til recently but it is not nearly as bad the orkin ad with a dozen german roaches running across the screen or the life size roach in the bathroom mirror. I was glad to see the last of those.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It's better than the stupid adverts that open up across your page!  I really hate those!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:50 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• If you use Firefox as your browser and add AdBlock Plus, you won't see anymore ads from Cafemom or anywhere else!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 7:26 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I agree, I hate that one! I don't usually mind ads unless they are those that expand and are hard to close, but this one is really gross.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:20 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I was all set to hang out in the answers section and I saw that ad earlier tonight. I closed the computer and watched a movie instead. So.... here I am now back on cafemom only to see that again. I WILL NOT buy that product EVER because of that ad.......
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 2:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• so gross blah :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2010