This is what I got from my experience, what do you think?

So my ex husband left me for another woman. People who I thought were my friends, his family, and so on just think she is the greatest. Everyone has accepted this from the start and treat me ok, but her like she is the greatest. So what i am asking is if I turned around and went after a married man, that it would be ok and everyone would accept me and like me a lot too? Is this a new fad, because if it is, try being on the receving end of it.Granted she is better looking, athletic and successful at her job, so I guess that makes it more acceptable.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Personally, leaving your wife for someone else is wrong. It always has been and always should be. It's one thing if the relationship isn't working out and everything else and you get a divorce and a few months later he started dating someone else...it's completely different to just up and cheat and leave. Maybe his family and friends are just plain nuts and you shouldn't blame yourself. There's nothing wrong with you...they are just off their rockers. Maybe they are trying to be protective of him or something or trying to play it off like it's not that bad. Like the parents that say "my child can do no wrong" kinda thing...I wouldn't look too far into it, he will probably do the same to her he did to you or worse...
    sake1521

Answer by sake1521 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I don't think it's right because he left his marriage for this women or she pursued a married man, which in my opinion is even worse. I don't know how'd i'd deal with that. I think I would just try to seperate myself from the people who keep praising her to me. I would be extremly insluted and hurt by it and it's very insensitive for them to do it.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• People are assholes, Sweetie. I don't care if this chick is Angelina Jolie's smarter sister, she's got a severe skew in her sense of morals. What goes around comes around, so smile and wait, you'll see, eventually someone in this equation is going to end up sadder than you are right now.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:26 AM on Aug. 22, 2010