Have you ever told a friend her man was cheatin???

and she blamed you as the other women.If I was the other woman why would I tell???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 3:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• This question bring back memories...when i was about 19 (ages ago)...lol i told my best friend that her boyfriend had made passes at me...and she called me a lier...and wouldnt answer my calls afterwards...said i was jealous...plzzz
    we didnt talk for over a year...and then she called me and said she was sorry...and that her and the guy had broken up....and wanted to be my friend again...we had been friends since 7th grade..i couldnt believe she took his word over mines...any way we are still friends til this day...but not as close as b4...i wont allow it...jus issues i'm dealing with
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• well, i have told a friend that her man was cheating but they have never accused me of being the other woman. your right why would you tell?
    smbcwr04

Answer by smbcwr04 at 3:28 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Nope. None of my business. I have seen people get caught in the middle and loose both friends after the couple got back together.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 3:31 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Don't tell her nothing else let her find out for herself from now on.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yeah those things are best stayed out of. If anything I'd arrange a way to let her catch him at it somehow.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No, never had the need to, thank GOD. Once a guy on S/O ball team was cheating and the girl would show up sometimes. I wanted to tell her I felt so bad this girl had the nerve to come to the ball games right in front of her. My S/o said stay out of it, they'd work it. So that's what I did, but she wasn't a friend, just an acquaintance. But why tell on yourself, that's really grabbing at straws ??
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I didn't tell but wish I did. Now my friend is better off where he's at.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i know that's rite mama
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 3:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2010