Anybody like goin Campin???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 3:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Travel

• We love camping. There doesn't seem like there is anything better to do with our little ones. We go out and enjoy nature. WE are unplugged from electronics and it is all family time. We do go with a camper now but we went tent camping before that. Hopefully it is something that we can do together as a family always.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have the very best camp site....I live in a national forest on a lake. Best part is, after a day in the sun, cooking out, swimming, fishing, hiking...what ever....I get to take a shower and sleep in my own bed!!! I'm in Heaven! Thank you, God!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 3:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I like to camp :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• We love to camp. We have a 34 ft. motor home. We use to tent camp, and then a pop-up, and now the RV. We have taken our last 4 vacations camping. Mostly at the lake so we can do the boat/jet ski thing. Our kids love to camp. Now that they are grown, they camp themselves. My youngest and my husband do some back country ulta-light camping on the Appalachian Trail in NC.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• We love to camp and normally we go about 5-6 times every summer, but this summer the weather has been too crazy. Either it is 103 degrees outside or it is raining. This weekend, it was suppose to rain on Saturday morning and be fine for the rest of the weekend and my in-laws invited us to go with them but my husband has church security this morning so we couldn't go. My son went and I received pictures all day yesterday of him fishing, riding the jet skis, swimming in the lake, etc.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes, only if I do not have to do all the work.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:50 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Not if I have to sleep in a tent, but no I've never been.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Camping = a hotel with no room service. LOL
    I refuse to camp, however I might go if we get a nice RV with a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 9:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I love to camp! Just starting to think it'll be easier with an RV. Which means that's not really camping.. But I'll have three kids in Feb and I'm getting old. lol
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:02 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Camping in an RV motor home would be better. I don't like any animal surprises.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2010