I want to know what your favorite, unforgettable pregnancy moment was. :)

I have a few moments that I will never forget. My favorite (so far..still got a month to go) is when my boyfriend (our babies father) runs his hand over my tummy and our little one follows his hand. However it isn't so adorable when little one wants to cuddle with daddy and tries to come out the side of my tummy like in the movie species. ...not cool.

sake1521

Asked by sake1521 at 3:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• After a 41 hr labor and making three trips to the hospital all because my Dr. wasn't on call, finally having him in the world. He was pulled out of me on the first chorus to the All American Rejects song Gives You Hell. I thought maybe I was loopy from the epidural or blood loss from the c section cut, but my husband was there and I was definately not hearing things. I still can't believe they had a radio in the OR but it makes a nice ironic memory. The first thing the Dr said too was "Its a little peanut!"
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 2:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• That's sweet. I'll never forget lying in bed, very preg. w/ my 1st- his dad got to see him do a complete turn! I think he was getting ready to be born & it was quite a sight!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• The day I (unknowingly) conceived, my spouse and I were out walking. He kept saying to me: there is something different about you, you are glowing or something.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• aside from the birth itself, I'd say anytime I felt them moving inside me
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• For both pregnancies, it was the movement. For my oldest it was being able to watch her move, you know when you can see the shape & it was the same for my twins, you'd see little body parts & my stomach doing ripples, it was amazing
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 10:52 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• So far for this pregnancy it would be having a complete stranger rub the belly and ball like a baby.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• When he was talking to my stomach saying daddy
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• With this pregnancy, my now 18 month old son kissing my belly. He says "Baby" and rubs around. She just squirms and kicks where ever his hand is.
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 2:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010