How much pressure as a mother can a woman take before she snaps? adult content

I need a friend to vent on cause I am going crazy. Yes I see a therapist and yes I am going in to go get med.s this upcoming week but I want a friend..... a real friend not a fake one that pretends to care someone who genuinely cares.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 3:43 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

• Do you get out and socialize. MeetUp.com is an excellent resource for finding people in your area. After you meet new people you will be able to make some good friends. I wish you the best, it sucks, I went thru a phase where I had no one to talk to about my feelings and I branched out, and realized I wasn't the only mom feeling this way.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'm right there with you. I stress out so easily and here lately I feel like Ive almost reached my breaking point. My husband is a good man and takes good care of us and works 40 hours a week BUT he cant even pick up his dirty dishes or his socks up out of the floor...my 4 yr gets in trouble ALL the time for not listening and stresses me out to the max and her and my husband can make messes faster then I can clean them. I also have a 6 month old and she's a good baby but I do EVERYTHING...my husband changes MAYBE 1 diaper a day as long as its pee and instead of feeding her he props the bottle up so I feed her, change her, bathe her, and everything with her about 98% of the time. Im starting school Monday so that's going to add to it. Plus I have LOTS of family drama from my dad. I just want to scream. And I really think I need anti-depressants...Im actually going to make an appt this week to see what the Dr thinks.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 4:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Patience is something I dont have...I wish I did, but I dont.
    I love my kids to death but they completely drain me. It's gotten so bad that I stay up at night like this just so I can have ME time and some peace and quite and this is the ONLY time I'm ever able to clean my house. Then I run on like 5-6 hours of sleep and get cranky very easilly when Im sleepy. ANd yes, in certain situations being a mother is stressful. My mom had 4 kids and I know between all of us plus my dad we stressed her out to the max...I seen her almost have a nervous breakdown from everything.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 4:31 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• snap from what? Just being a mother doesn't say much, since we don't have any details.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I can take a lot of pressure before i snap. Patience is one of my best qualities. My DD is too awesome, i could never "snap" because of the duty given to care for her. Mothering is awesome, it makes me happy, not stressed.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am in compliance with MISSPRISS1987.....
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 4:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• send me a friend request, i feel the same as you
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 7:26 AM on Aug. 22, 2010