Say you keep getting....

a rash all over your body.... what would you think of that may be causing it?

Need ideas to think about to look into cause I am not able to think straight.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 3:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

• I would say it's an allergic reaction...to a medicine, a topical cream/lotion, or a certain food.

I would make an appointment with an Allergist and have a skin test performed. You'll have your results in an hour, and you'll know EXACTLY what things to avoid! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• something you eating...my sister gets rashing all over her body when she eats seafood
    i myself was getting a rush from them body wash i was using...it could b alot of things...even if you tried a new dertergent and the clothes you're wearing is givin u the rash
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Dnt feel bad...that's what we are here for to help each other out....cafemom has sure giving me plenty of good advice and answers :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 4:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• allergies, bug bites, poison ivy, heat rash
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• First of all--you can get a rash from stress. It happens to me
    Second--even if nothing has changed, you can develop a sudden allergy to it.
    I was on a particular brand of birth control for 5 months without any problems. I suddenly started to get a systemic type rash. I went to the doctor, they gave me prednisone and it went away. A week or two later, it was back, again, they gave me prednisone and it went away, they tried to figure it out and couldn't. The third time it happened, they switched pills to see if that helped. I didn't get that rash again.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Allergies can happen at any time.Hive can also be caused by stress.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Irritation maybe or allergic reaction to something. Could be anything from laundry soap to body wash. GL
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:50 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Ok lol can you be more specific cause I looked into those and I have not changed them recently.
    Perhaps stress...?
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 3:51 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i never heard getting a rush from stress... gaining or loss weight...and even loss of hair from being stressed...but never body rashes...that would b a new one for me
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:58 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Can it be a psychological thing say you keep seeing bugs crawling around and there are none... may be I am going crazy....
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 3:59 AM on Aug. 22, 2010