i want to have another child how do i convince my significant other its time?

I want to have another child before my daughter gets too old how do i convince my fiancee that its time to have another one?

tigger_18_55

Asked by tigger_18_55 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck. If you find out let me know.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• so the daughter is not his? You both have to agree on this ..Scense he hasnt even married you yet why get pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Get married first.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Rape his ass...ask questions later..lol
    Anonymous

• I think these mothers should STOP trying to convince their sign. others to have another baby. If they aren't ready, they aren't ready! What if it was you who wasn't ready, you wouldn't want to be pushed! It's a mutual thing to have another baby. Get married then decide
    Anonymous

• Agree Anon. 1:57

I wouldn't wanna be forced to do something I didn't want to especially when it involves children. Because what if you have the baby and he STILL doesn't want it. THat can result in some family conflicts in the future. Save your unconcieved child that drama for now.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• ok just to let you guys know my daughter does belong to the man i am wanting to convince sorry i didnt answer that before.
    tigger_18_55

Answer by tigger_18_55 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• my sister is trying to show her husband that they are ready for their first child, so while i was pregnant she showed him my ultra sound pics, and had him feel the baby kick, at first he wasn't on the idea but now he comes over and holds my daughter and even said he is ready for one! You can't push someone into it but you can sometimes make them realize that what you want is what they want as well good luck
    Anonymous

• Yes. Let's go out and have some more bastard children. For the record, why don't you get married first. I'm not all knowing religious but, is it possible that since you're not married yet, you're ready for more children.

Call me crazy!
    Anonymous

• Um IMHO, you should not bring another child into this world till you get married.. That way you and your child(ren) at least have a legal leg to stand on if the marriage doesn't last. People can call each other "my fiancee'" till hell won't have it, and NEVER get married. Is there a diamond engagement ring on the third finger of your left hand? Have you set the wedding date? If the answer to these questions is "no", then you are NOT engaged, he is NOT your fiancee, and you should NOT be considering bringing another child into this world under those circumstances.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2008