What can I do to fight that tired feeling that ALWAYS happens at 4-4:30? After school time is hectic as it is and getting dinner ready..it is hard to do it when you are so tired..any good tips?? I have a school ager a 3 yr old and a 19 month old so unfortunetly a nap is out of the question ..grrrr...lol

MarcyC

Asked by MarcyC at 4:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• A quick little stretching or a quick 10 minute workout may help. If you don't have that time or motivation try a glass of sunshine... a little bit of OJ to give you a boost.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Girl, I would go for a Red Bull... Short acting, yes.. but definately will keep you up thru dinner.. maybe bath and bedtime...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I usually do an energy drink when I am really tired but I read a book called SINK REFLECTIONS, It has some wonderful tips for keeping your house clean and keep you moving. One suggestion was to alway wear your tennis shoes in the house. For some reason it just keeps you moving and getting things done. I have noticed as soon as I take them off I sit down and crash.
    TWINS609

Answer by TWINS609 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008