What makes the questions come from just one category? I click on New Questions and I get them all from one category. How do I change categories? I just clicked through dozens of religion questions. I really do not want to concentrate on religion just because it is Sunday.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 8:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I couldn't duplicate your experience. Try refresing the browser, maybe it got stuck somehow.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I just click new questions and it shows all the new questions, not by category.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• maybe there's just alotta questions getting posted to that category at that particular time?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Zoe,
    I thought so too, but the dates were going back to the 19th with no let up from religion.
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 8:23 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Okay, now all I get is Health. I must be doing something wrong. But, I have no idea what.
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think I may have it figured out. When I click on new questions, I get a list of the questions in the order they were asked. Then I click on one and go in to answer. After I answer or read the answers, I click on next question and it takes me to the next question in that category. I quess I have to go back to the list and start over each time. Does this make sense?
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 8:58 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes that makes perfect sense.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2010