Should i take my 2 month old out for Halloween night

I was wondering if I should take my 2 month old trick treating... He is my only child right now or do you think i should just hand out Candy......

KristenMommie

Asked by KristenMommie at 8:28 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• won't mean much to em, but sure why not? lol it'll be fun
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would just enjoy sometime at home and pass out candy.
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 8:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I don't think it is a good idea to take him out, except maybe to visit a few family members. Otherwise, the end of October is cold and you will risk giving him a cold or virus being around other children. If it was me, I would stay at home and hand out candy.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Depends on you. Do you wanna go trick or treating? He's too young to remember.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i took all of mine out it was a family night out and it has become a routine even if we just pass out candy it is family time
    NicciM

Answer by NicciM at 8:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No, only if it is necessary because of older siblings. Is my math right? Is this child still unborn. Someone has to be home to answer the door and hand out candy.
    Is this outing for you?
    It will mean nothing to a 2 month old.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• When mine were that small I just took them to family houses so they could see grandparent and such :) But be careful! I worry about traffic and kids running around during Halloween! I drive like a 90 year old grandma that night :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:11 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No. Just stay home and pass out candy! The only infants I see out and about on Halloween night are those out because their older siblings are trick or treating! The babies are usually dressed up too, and are in strollers, but it would be odd to see a parent out trick or treating with their infant!! :o) When your child turns 3ish, will be a good age to start actually trick or treating with them! For now, dress him up and take him to see family and friends.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I took my daughter out when she was 3 months old but that was only because I needed to be with my 7 year old while he was trick-or-treating. If it was just the one child at that age, I would not do it.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i wouldnt bbut its up to yu
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2010