does anyone know of a good work at home job/home based job

NicciM

Asked by NicciM at 8:30 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I searched the net for you and found this site: http://www.workathomecareers.com/, It lists jobs with no fee - do not accept a job that requires you to pay a fee to work!!! There are lots of scams out there. This web site seems to be legitimate.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• running a small daycare
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:36 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• incomeathome.com is a good place to start
    Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• thank you for the info.i will check these sites out
    NicciM

Comment by NicciM (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities posted in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  There is actually a list of companies that hire for telecommuting positions in customer service.  You can find that list here:  Customer Service/Call Center

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I absolutely love this business for so many reasons. Let me know if you would like info on how you can start your business for FREE!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Try http://www.wahm.com/.  I have never used it myself, but there are a lot moms on here who swear by it.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Scentsy is a great company!!!!!! I've made good money with them...and it's really fun to do.
    https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• check out my journal how i make money from home.. i love working from home and have found a few things that do work for me..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010