Has your DH/SO ever pushed you to the edge of the bed in his sleep?

Mine does it ALL THE TIME. He only leaves me a 6 inch sliver of bed to sleep on. I guess I was getting revenge last night. I did it to him and he moved to the sofa. When I was joking with him about it (LOL You do that to me all the time), he got mad. "It's not the same, I'm trying to cuddle with you." Right, he's trying to cuddle with me, that's why it's his butt and back pushing me off the bed. And men say women are touchy and sensitive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG you just described our situtaon.......especially the "cuddle" part.. And we have a king bed. My DH is so restless sometimes and I end up with nothing and then he has a hissy fit. I sat him down and talked it over with him and asked him how he woould like it if he was on the receiving end. Now, at least he doesn't get mad. Luckily it does not happen every night.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes, I end up hanging over the edge of our kingsize bed. He has three or four feet on the other side of him. I have often just pushed back.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yes my DH does that all the time i even bought us a king size bed and he still does it i have to wake him up so he can move him self all the time
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• YES....and then he CLAIMS that he is in the MIDDLE!!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Ha ha... I have the same problem. I just push him away and tell him to stop being a bed hog. :) He doesn't get mad and move to the couch though. Silly men...
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 8:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• We had the same problem until we bought a King sized bed!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Funny thing my DH doesn't do it but complains every chance he gets that I do....I try to not smush him to the edge of the bed I just like sleeping near him then when he gets hot he moves over and before we know it he's almost off the bed.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:07 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My DH does the exact same thing!! He also tells me that he's trying to "cuddle" with me only he normally is facing me when he pushes me off. I've been known to push him back.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Omg, Hubbys always done that too me... & We have A Cali-King sized bed... He keeps moving & moving & moving until I get up. That or he lays with his head of his pillows, but his leggs acrossed the whole bed....... He tells me, Well I was looking for you, I like to be close to you..... (But sadly thats not an excuse. for some strange reason he likes to keep at least one foot on my leg.... Idk why, but hes always been like that since we've gotten back together.)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• no its big bed, besides with his snoring, I end up going to the couch downstairs half the time
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2010