fav. tv show from your childhood

What was your fav. Show when u was a kid? Mine was lamb chop

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 8:58 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've watched some of those shows as an adult and wonder what I ever liked about em. lol funny how our tastes change. I used to like all those old Cartoons about Transformers and GI Joe and Thundercats. I was a big Tomboy. :) Now I watch em and its like "These are so lame!" lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I had a bunch- Sesame Street, Electric Company, Romper Room, 3-2-1 Contact.
    Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Woody Woodpecker

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• HeMan... I have also recently turned my son and my sisters kids on to it through DVD's. I am pretty sure my mom is not impressed to have to go through a second round of HeMan mania with her grand kids lol
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 9:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Sesame Street, Captain Kangaroo, The Bozo Show (Loved the Grand Prize Game) and You Can't do That on Television. Of course all of the Saturday morning cartoons as well. Sure was a bummer waking up late and missing those shows for the week. My kids have no idea what it's like to not have cartoons on 24/7. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Gem.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I was a big fan of The Muppet Show. I can vividly remember being very small and hearing the opening theme one night. I was in the bathtub at the time. I came streaking down the hall and parked in front of the TV. Buck naked. I saw nothing wrong with this, I just knew it was time for my show. : )
    hepmommy

Answer by hepmommy at 10:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Seasme street, electric company, I liked Brady bunch because my mom married a single dad of 3 so we had 3 boys and 3 girls just like them, but we weren't cheesey like them,lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010