How long does your SO sleep in?

He wakes up at 5am mon-fri but when it comes to his days off, on sat and sun he likes to sleep in, very late. Yesterday he didnt get up till 3pm! It makes me soo mad because we have a 2yr old and a 1yr old and I am 9 months preggers. I try lots of ways to get him to get up but he just wont. Its so unfair and I feel like its making me want to leave him. I'm sick of being soo lonely all the time, and taking care of our children all by myself because he wants to sleep. The kids want his attention too, but he wont even get up for them! I just dont know what to do anymore!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• long as they want if there's nothing pressing to get up for
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• he gets up when hes ready ..
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'm in the same boat but mine hubby doesn't sleep in until 3pm. My DH gets up at 5:30 Mon.-Fri. I get up with him to fix coffee and pack his lunch. It's a nice way to start the day. But I wish it would carry over to the weekends. I still have to get up about 6:30 or 7 with our youngest and he'll sleep and sleep - usually until 11am or so. Usually I just bring him a cup of coffee and say it's time to get up or I send the kids in to wake him up. He's not happy about it but he usually gets up.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• mine wakes and sleeps pretty much as he pleases, but there are times i tell him he needs to get up and spend some time with me. i like to have adult contact at times.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• On his day off that the kids are at school 10:30 or 11. On Sunday 9ish. I think he should spend time with the kids when he is off and home, which isn't much.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Days that he works he'll sleep to 6:30am, days off usually between 9:00am - 10:00 am depending on how tired he is.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• When my S/O was younger he was exactly like yours, and it so's irritating. I know I wanted to sleep in or get a break too, sometimes I just let the kids get in bed & climb all over him. Now older getting up @ 5 or so on weekend he gts up ard 6-7 all the time.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• We get up at 5:00 during the week, on the weekends we sleep in until 6:30-7:00 a.m.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 9:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• We get up with the kids at the same time 5 days a week. (the other two days ~) One day a week he sleeps until 9am & one day a week I sleep in until 9am.
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 9:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My hubby also wakes up at 5am M-F, and I give him Saturday to sleep until whatever time he wants, and he gives me Sunday =) But yes, he does sleep in pretty late on his Saturdays.. usually till almost noon.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 22, 2010