If your DH/SO cheated on you adult content

more than once, because he wanted sex and I wasn't giving him any, what would you do? Would you stick around?

Tab2

Asked by Tab2 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• It depends on you and your relationship, is it something worth fighting for? can your forgive what he's done? will he stop doing it? it's a hard decision, and in the end, no one can tell you what is right for you. YOU are the only one who knows that.
    napiersarah

Answer by napiersarah at 10:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I could possibly forgive a one time incident (but it would take a lot of work). After that however, no. He'd be the one getting his ass kicked out of our house.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• umm I wouldnt stick around,but I also would not be with him if I wasnt trying to have sex with him,I probably wouldnt be surprised that he did cheat especially if I wasnt having sex with him
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Let me add to mine. My dad was a habitual cheater. My mom knew about it, she put up with it and it made her miserable (she attempted suicide once). There is no way I would put up with the grief that my mom went through, but was too naive or scared to do anything about. My DH knows I will not put up with that kind of behavior (and frankly neither would he). So again, ONCE would possibly be forgivable but we would probably need counseling.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would like to say No, I would tell him to hit the door, but Im me & not you. You have a reason your staying, & a reason your not putting out for him right? So maybe you two need to work on that, why you dont have sex with him, & why hes finding it elsewhere.

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• nope, would you expect him to if it was reversed?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would rip off his gonads and shove them down his throat.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I put up with a cheater for six years and it only ended badly... I can not tell you what to do only suggest that you try and move on. The longer you put up with the situation the worse the break up and get your kids when you go!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Nope, stickin your dick in someone else is my rule breaker!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010