what causes burning after sex

when my husband would cum during sex it burns when i urinate and it hurts so bad that i just cry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you might have torn a little bit somwhere. if you did it rough or gentle and there was a lot of thrusting or if you DH has a big penis it could have torn a bit, and when you urinate you hits those little rips and yeah it hurts like hell.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well. you could have a uti, that causes burning. does it only burn when you pee? is your pee dark? the darker your pee the less hydrated you are. that could cause some burning. could be a yeast infection. i would get one of those at home tests and see what happens.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Lube it up alittle more and see if that helps, Kelso is right and it happens all the time to me but lube helps. Or more foreplay where he used smaller things like his fingers or toys to make it easier and not to rip.
    Myjoy82

Answer by Myjoy82 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• if it only burns when you pee its cuz you tear a lil...i always have that problem! What i would suggest is yes LOTS and LOTS of foreplay so you are wetter and or lube of some sort but also DONT PEE after sexx...i know its hard cuz i always have to pee after sex and also cuz it grosses me out lol but if you wait even 25 minutes you wont burn as much if at all...email me if you want to talk
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 5:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I agree, use lube. And, if you are TTC (not sure since you posted it in the trying to concieve section) there is a sperm friendly lube that I use called pre seed. Other lubes should not be used while ttc since they are not sperm friendly. Just google pre seed and you will find it.
    eagerforbaby

Answer by eagerforbaby at 6:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I always burn a bit too. It's just from little tears that occur. They heal pretty quickly though.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It could also be a STD...check it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Uhhhhh..... an STD.......
    Anonymous

• for the person who said dont pee after sex that will only cause more problems. not peeing right after sex can give you infections. my dr told me always pee after sex. unless you are TTC than he ok'd me not peeing right away.
    Anonymous