Feeling very lonely. adult content

I spent the night online gaming with Dh because that's what he wanted to do. I put the baby to sleep in between then, but he just wanted to play games. I was feeling bloated and crampy cuz I'm about to start, so I didn't really mind that much. At nearly 11pm, I tell him I'm tired, so he's like, okay we can go to bed soon. I go in and go to bed, and he asks for sex. I'm like.. Okay... and we start in ... and he starts telling me he's to lazy to be on top... I'm like.. uh.. I didn't even want to have sex really.. i'm tired. He takes that as a rejection and goes downstairs, I go and bring him upstairs and appologize. Then I wake up at 3am.. and he's back downstairs. I ask him why he's sleeping there and drag him upstairs. He got up to eat and masturbate apparently.
So, today I put Dd down for a nap, and he's sleeping when I get her to sleep! He tells me, "you can use this as your me time" and rolls back over. Lovely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you guys always this horrible at communication?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Explain to him that its about that time of the month anf
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:02 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• ummm wow I have never had this with my husband but my ex yes and I was younger then I would hit him. I am not condoning violence but what a Jerk. That is my opinion, maybe he was trying to be nice though..... right? It really depends on how he said it :( Sorry to hear it though I will add you :D I will be your friend.... Social friend lol :B
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Well I suppose you would have to add me.... lol
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Sorry you're going through that. Is it like this all the time? Sounds like he might be additcted to the games and that's infering with your relationship because by the time he has time for you you're exhaused. Talk to him about it, but don't pick a fight, just let him know how you feel.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2010