whhat do you guys use to make your house smell good?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I love soy candles and I spray the rooms and furniture with a dilution of Sol-U-Mel and water - all natural and makes everything smell fresh :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I alternate between Glade aerosol room deordorizer and scented candles.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Most of the time Scented Candles & Room Deordorizer, but here lately Ive taken my hubbys spray for his car. Its smells like wildberries & it smells great..... So Im going to get the sticks for the vents (cars) & see how they work in the airvents......
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• open the windows and let the fresh air in
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• A diffuser, I think that's what it's called. It has oil in it and then some reeds (sticks) in it to let the smell out of it, it works great!! Pretty too!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I bake! I love the smell of my house when I have something baking in the oven!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I use the scented plug ins the new nifty ones that alternate smells. I am thinking on rethinking that choice. Most the time I cant even smell them. I like the Fa-breeze air sprays they have great scents like Tahitian Breeze and other great yummy smelling ones. The scents don't last long but maybe if you keep your windows shut.... Idk its hard to find some thing that makes your house smell good any more lol that you can notice a difference in, if you use a scent to long you become adapted to it and need to switch it up even if others can smell it.... at least me I have to have a noticeable change :) I think it is my OCD though lol
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Orange peels and cloves. I also bake, that smells good.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I keep the windows open as much as possible, and burn "Dune Grass" candles from Yankee Candle. I also use Caldera "Provincial Herbs" counter spray, it smells wonderful.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Make my own room sprays from Essential oils and water.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2010