Am i the only one? adult content

I have always had constipation problems and wen i was pregnant i got hemroids and i always have very bad gas and alot of discomfort and pain in my stomach which i think is caused by gas im just wondering is the normal or am i the only one and should i talk to my doctor about it? right now iv been in pain since yesterday and now today my back is hurting like if i pulled something and my bladder i uess and above feels heavy and my stomach is bloated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

• nope.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• You are not the only one..... I would talk to your doctor and perhaps try fiber drinks or pills :)
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No.. I dont have any of that, you are the only one!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 11:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I agree with agriffinmon4. Try fiber or pills. Ever since I gave birth to my son, occasionally I have to take a stool softner.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• You are definitely not the only one. Rice, bananas and salads have worked for me and my friends.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have the same problem
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• While I don't currently have those problems, you're not the only one. There are millions of people probably having those same symptoms right now. I would talk to your doctor, as it could be caused by a huge variety of things.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would talk to your doctor and eat more balanced meals. Get plenty of fiber. That doesn't mean you have to eat bran muffins. Eat more fruit and vegetables and more whole grains. It is better to get natural fiber than supplements.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 11:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010