help im not married, im living with my boyfriend and i have four children and hes got two, my kids are there permanently as long as im there, and his kids are there half the time, well his oldest is supposed to be, instead she stays with her mother cuz i moved in with her dad, shes so not for it, shes making next to impossible for us, i need some advice, please help!

i dont know how to disipline his children, when his oldest is around anyways, my children are 11, 8, 5, and 1. his are 16 and 10. the mother lives right next door so it makes it extremely difficult to disapline the kids run to their mothers house if they know they are going to get introuble and the mother doesnt seem to work with us, instead, she babies them, i dont know what to do, theirs a huge disaplining problem and i dont know how to handle it, im in desperate need of some help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• You need to move and your bf needs to handle the kids and the ex.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'm sorry honey, but you can't discipline your bf kids.. IF you try, there will be HELL to pay!! Especially living next door to his ex.. I'd be moving.. Bf needs to be disciplining his kids.. IF you try then it will just cause problems between you and your bf.. Ohh, gosh I wish you lots of luck!!
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 5:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• There isn't much you can do just deal with it the best way or leave him for a man with no kids.
    I know I wouldn't be able to handle that. I wish you luck girl.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You've created a really sad situation for your kids.. I don't even know what to say to that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Move! and talk to him. He should be disciplining them not you. The rules have to apply to all the children.

JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2008