TMI. In bed last night.... adult content

my husband said he didn't want to have sex because he had injured his 'you know'. I thought he was lying. But he showed me and it was purple and blue and was still bleeding. He said he pulled his zipper up to quick and got it caught. Has this ever happened to your DH or Boyfriend? What did they do to treat it?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• that sound very painful. If it's still purple and bleeding after a few hours he should go to the doctor because he might have really injured himself. Otherwise, just putting vasaline on it and a disinfectant should help. Sleeping without clothes on and without a blanket or with a light sheet instead of a heavy blanket should help too. That way it gets some air and should be more comfortable. Probably also staying away from tight pants for a few days too.
    sake1521

Answer by sake1521 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yeah my ex did that, I felt so bad for him. It hurt him for a good week. I dont know how he treated it though.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No, but if it was discoloured and bleeding, I think Id want him to make an appt to make sure he didnt seriously injure it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Mines did it too time will heal it
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yeah and it hurt him like hell. It just heals on its own. nothing you can really do.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Ouch, it will heal on its own.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• oh my no has not happened but hope he is alright, i would think he should go to the doctor to be safe since it is still hurting
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 12:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I might put some antibacterial ointment (neosporin) on it to prevent infection, but other than that you just have to give it some time. Aldo give him lots of hugs. That can't feel good at all.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 12:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would put some neosporin on it. That will help disinfect it and also help it heal.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010