Why are you on here right now?

boredom and nothing better to do at the moment here.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 11:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i guess cause i'm bored and i don't want to watch preseason football with hubby.... I HATE FOOTBALL!!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My little love is napping, and I have the house all cleaned so got nothing better to do.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My son is right next to me in his highchair, eating his breakfast, and I have to sit next to him anyways, so why not come on here in the mean time? Plus, I just got up and it helps to wake me up. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Because I just got done scrubbing my kitchen from ceiling to floor (walls, etc..) and I am now resting by back... I have to be on high alert in case one of the crazies in my house decides to go in there and cook bacon... NOT ON MY WATCH!

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Because I am supposed to be moving boxes, but am just not able to psych myself up at this moment. I guess you could say I am procrastinating. Then, again, maybe I am just being a lazy a**. Not sure.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:54 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Trying to find answers to the 1000 questions in my head. Having a new baby after 11 years is scary.
    qmyeesha

Answer by qmyeesha at 11:54 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am in the cleaning game group getting my house picked up and ready for the coming week. Right now just taking a break while I upload pics to the game.
    binder5

Answer by binder5 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My kids have taken over the TV in the living room and my husband is watching a soccer game on his laptop in my bedroom (why does he need the volume turned to the max???). There's no where left for me to be except the office (and cafemom), the kitchen (and I don't feel like cooking), the dining room (and those chairs are not comfortable), in the bathtub (and I took a bath last night, why waste the water) or outside (and it is already hot and humid)... Not to mention, I'm just bored out of my mind! I have 2 books from the library to read but no where comfortable to go and read them. Grrrrrrr
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 12:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I got on to check posts and messages and thought I'd see if there were any interesting questions on here right now.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It is an addiction.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2010