orgasm during labor?

I just want some opinions on this because it kinda grosses me out. I was watching a show on tv last night and there was this woman who did water births with both her children and was brought to orgasm when the baby came out. She didnt say if it happened naturally or if someone brought her to it...what do you think? it can't imagine it feeling good but wow!

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 11:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never did, but I guess it happens.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Was it a documentary? I think I watched the same one not long ago. I can't imagine feeling good right then either. LOL The one I was watching said it was a natural occurrence, it wasn't tried for. They interviewed an OBGYN or midwife or some professional that said it can absolutely occur but in a very small percentage of women.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i think it was a documentary thing. I have however been hearing a lot about women who have their spouse or midiwife massage their clitoris during pushing and bring on an orgasm. thats wierd lmao.
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• If a midwife wanted to do that to me during birth (or any other time)I would turn her into the police for lewd and immoral behavior!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I was watch strange sex to and that is just acquired lol. I mean having a orgasm why having your baby wow!!!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i guess that would distract you hahaha my husband would be like wtf?? i can just see that happening to me I open my eyes an everyone is staring at me like I'm insane
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• oh wow that is way awkward i dont think i would want an orgasim mid labor it would freak me out
    young_teen_momm

Answer by young_teen_momm at 1:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I suppose giving birth can be seen as Orgasmic to some women but not necessarily sexual in nature.
    with my 6th birth, it did not hurt at all and in fact felt Amazing but It was not was orgasmic or sexual.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2010