Why do you answer anonymous?

I mean if you are going to answer should you not be confidant in that answer?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I so agree with you." Why not just ask the question?." Why are you going to be ashamed on how you are feel!!!!
    It just silly.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• The only time I answer anon is when it has to deal with a health question that I don't feel is anyone else's business.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I don't answer anonymously.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I completely agree.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Agree 200%
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I don't use anon, if I'm not sure about my answer, I just don't answer.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I answer anon sometimes because 1) I have family and friends on cafemom with different ideologies than mine and I don't like that when I answer a question it is broadcast to them - I wonder what response I will get to this answer, LOL; 2) if I have an answer to give on a topic that may be TMI (sex, marriage, health issues, etc) and would like to maintain my privacy (also related to #1 on this list, LOL); and 3) if I answer a question that can get very heated (P&CE and Religion), I answer anon to avoid an influx of crazy PMs and chatterbox messages that disagree with my reply.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 12:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I never hide I dont care who sends hate mail and if its to embarrasing I ask my family or hubby I rather not use anon and if sdomeone does fine but I dont need to use the anon Im not afraid of the computer responses :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think if you bash or make and stir up trouble and call some one out you should never be able to use the anon button I have reported some anons to cafemom and they dont listen :( If you want to use anon for other curious questions or other important or embarrassing questions thats your right but Im so tired of all the lame anons trolling making trouble
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It really has nothing to do with that Dear. I've always used the Anon button just as much as I do without. I don't like to answer certain questions because I know people on here. I like to keep a private life and don't want everyone to know my business. I thought we had been through all this anon stuff way back when. It's not going to go away. As usual, if you don't like what an anon response was, simply don't read it. Go on to an answer until you find what you are looking for. It's not worth getting yourself all upset about. It's the internet. Of course you're going to get rude, unwanted answers sometimes. Just overlook them.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2010