If a mom posted a plan to kill her abusive husband, even in vague terms or...

asked for advice on getting away with it...what happens? its a private site, but with public forums...so is it reported like reports of child abuse would be.
or is considered just 'venting'?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I think this would show premeditation
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• This is why I cant stand anons why bother? What are you afraid of and why is this posted here??????
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think this one should be deleted not recatergorized.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• cafemom never listens when I reply so go for it Cafemom has been slacking when I report questions I will give it a try...
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think that person should be reported to there local cops.That way her "husband" does not end up dead. Also everyone that reads it could get in trouble. Why not just leave him?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would report it to the heads of the site. Even if it's venting it shouldn't go unnoticed. It should be investigated, because if she's thought of it once then she'll probably end up doing it eventually.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• ty pink dragon and jazz for seeing this is in "crazy for credits" so if questions like "sans-2" are allowed, why not any questions/
    anyways I think too that it would show premeditation, but again as a private sight that claims "public" posting, where is that line drawn for reporting? and lol to those who have no clue how to have an intelligent debate, or opinionated conversation.lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Call the police
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think so as well-depending on the wording. But also, I think there is some responsability on part of any website that invites such high emotional issues to be discussed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010