Check this!

I posted something that was not a question and people almost all were anonymous posting rude comments to it so WTF? Cant say it to another woman's face its like talking poo behind their back! Only you hide behind a fake persona online that you are some big tough bad a** b**ch and you are not that person in real life! An to play like you do here it is B**CHES I gonna be anonymous too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• why have an opinion if no one knows who's opinion it is?
    sake1521

Answer by sake1521 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• OK So what did you post to piss everyone off? That is funny LMAO!!!!!!
    Almost every time I see politic believes and religion believe people just go off.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Ummm...if I'm not mistaken, you're posting anonymously right now. Why are YOU hiding? LOL!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I too see a lot of negativity, aggression, and rudeness in Answers, from anonymous and non-anonymous moms. As an answer-er, I always try to respond to their question with validation for what they are feeling, my own opinion with the reasos behind it, and something positive if possible (such as "congratulations on your pregnancy"). I always feel for the OP too, when I see the aggressive answers - I don't know what I would do in that situation. I do feel that turning it around and making my own aggressive anonymous post might not be the best answer, though - for myself or for anyone else.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I try to stay out of the negative crap, *&* not be judgemental~ Life is to short, you'd think we could all use a little help now& then~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN REEEEAAAD LOL
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i have no idea how to answer anything anonymous so im just wondering what did u ask ?
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• lol dont feed into there negativity!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• "Misery loves company" This is what i have learned.. and i too have noticed it on here alot. I thought this place was for women with kids and pregnant women to find a place of common ground, a place where women give advice and opinion from things they have learned from their experiences.. Just as FelipesMom said she gives positive or Stefono said just stay out of it and not feed into in, that is what they want... Just don't bite into it, be the better person and take the high road ;) There are plenty of moms on here who are so very positive and are really nice, take what you can utilize and leave the rest ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i thought we couldnt resond anon! I cant! Anyway, i knwo what you mean, i have never once been anon!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010