Did anybody use GDiapers? What did you think? Would you recommend?

I'm not due til Dec. But I've been looking at these, please be honest, even if it's not good... I need good and bad so I know what I'm looking at. Thanks!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am going to Bump you because I would love to know the answer as well. I've heard a few things about them both good and bad but I would love to hear some more feedback.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My friend uses them but they are expensive. You have to keep buying a new size up.

Jillians Drawers is a website where you can put a "down payment" on a sampler pack of different cloth brands. Use them for 21 days then return the ones you don't like for a full refund.

I use thirsties duo covers with pre folds. They work great. I also have Gro Baby diapers. I like the covers but DD poops through them easily.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I figure if you are going to use the disposable liner then why not just use a disposable diaper?

A friend of mine tried them (they are supposed to be flushable) she followed the directions and they still clogged up her pipes.

I use bum genius diapers and they are one size and really easy to use/wash. I get mine at cottonbabies.com. They have lots of good diaper info there.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• You have the choice of disposable or cloth liners... I just liked that I can take the disposables with us when we are out and about or when my DH takes them, because I know he would never pack up a dirty cloth one and bring it home... But I could use the cloth when I have them - which is 90% of the time.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2010