(cont_ Breakdown......... (kinda long)

I want more than ever for this to work, for him to be my husband...but it's just not WORKING!!! I need to accept it and just move on! Thanx for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you should just let it go for now and see what happens. Maybe he does need a little time to realized that there is nothing better out there and he needs his kids and you around, maybe in a lil ask to go out with him to just talk about what your going to do about the kids, and see how that goes...welcome for listening
    pebbles425

Answer by pebbles425 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• you need to talk to him cause if its really over and he is moving to Texas then u need to tell him to move out asap. it might be hard to hear this but if he is talking to other girls then he is moving on with his life y shouldn't u
    he can be there leading u on then putting u down when u get your hopes. You need some time for yourself and your child to start to adjust to him not being there.

im sorry your going threw this but just remember u have your kids and hopefully the support of your family
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• The hardest thing in life is realizing that the relationship that you are in isn't working and then really giving it a shot to work and lie you said the puzzle pieces just don't fit anymore. It might be time to walk away and see what happens. Sometimes when you seperate and bring it down a notch you start to rememeber that friendship you had with your S/O. Then you have something to build on again, sometimes it's just time to walk away friends. I hope things work out for you.
    dez0717

Answer by dez0717 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would sit down and figure out what you want have a conversation with him and say everything you just said to us and ask him how this is going to go and I would sit down and think about what you want and go for it. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010