can anyone give me a rough idea of how much a family membership to highland fitness would cost?

interested in joining a gym. I have already lost 20 pounds on my own and I'm ready to take it to the next level. Researching fitness centers anybody have a rough idea I know it varies from place to place and time of year but how much do you pay? Gold's gym too I am curious about.

katiekruschke

Asked by katiekruschke at 12:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Why not just give them a call. Sometime they have great deals for new members. Also search online to see if there are any coupons that give you a few free weeks, so you can try it out before you sign a contract deal with them.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Never heard of either one. Your best bet is to just call them and ask.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010