What does your husband think about Cafemom?

I love CM... not only is it a great resource for talking to other moms, but it is also a safe haven for me to chit chat with other moms, read what other moms go through, and have a little fun reading some funny stuff that moms post. I feel like I BELONG here. However my husband thinks that CM is dumb, and he just doesn't understand why I'm on here. He calls me a computer junkie... but I rarely log on more than once a day! I'm not a myspace junkie, although I do have a myspace that I hardly ever check... but I am frequently on CM. What do you think?

Asked by msp12r at 8:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• He thinks I waste all of my time on it, lol.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my b/f can't stand it...for the most part. He thinks i talk to ya'll on here more than i talk to him. I told him "yup your right, the ladies on here take what i have to say seriously, wether it's in fun or not"....he swears there needs to be a cafe dad....i told him for what, all ya'll gonna do a whine about how it took you forever to log on b/c your wife was on cafemom!

Answer by Mommy2life at 9:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• He makes fun me for being on CM,but I caught him on some videogame and car message boards, so now we're even lol!

Answer by isabel21 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• He thinks that i just sit around all day wasting time on it but i really don't. I like to get on here because it's nice to have somebody else to talk too since i don't know anybody around here ... i just moved.

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 11:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my hubby thinks its great that i have a place to talk to other moms @. & he's not having to worry about me talking to guys, so he's very cool w/it!..

Answer by craftygal76 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My DH is all the time asking why I like CM so much. He just doesn't get it.

Answer by fairyshyone at 1:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2008