is anyone nowa days waiting to find out the sex of the baby??

we are and i am going crazy but we have decided to wait....does anyone do that anymore?

babykins362003

Asked by babykins362003 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• idk we want to find out around thanksgiving but idk i may want to just wait .. id probably go mental tho lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I know! i am going crazy and i want a boy really bad but i wont let myself look at any boy stuff so i dont get to attached to the idea of a boy
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• lol same here i have a boy and one day i want a girl but right now i want another boy lol its so hard to not look at all the boy stuff im like no tia step away from the boy things lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I did with my son and we are doing it again, I hated the wait, but OMG that moment is a memory I will never forget!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 5:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i had my ultrasound last week
    before that i would count off everyday how many days i had left.
    i feel like i kept bugging everyone but i didnt care i was to excited!!
    im having a baby boy :)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• well congrats on the boy! i wont know for 7 months:(
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• yes dont look at any boy stuff if u want a boy or girl stuff if you want a girl. I did when i didn't know yet and i looked at everything girl and skiped all the boys and had all this girl stuff picked then BOOM i found out i wa having a boy =( but hey its all kewl..lolz
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I looked at boys stuff ; bought boys stuff, and had a boy; so a superstition is not going to keep you from having the baby you want. In the end, it is up to the man upstairs (or any other being you may believe in..) I know it drives ya nuts, but you can do it, I promise :)

leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 6:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i dont think its a superstition i just dont want to get too attached to the idea of a boy if you know what i mean
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• When we get pregnant with the second...I want to know for babyshower purpose (all family is out of town) but my husband wants it to be a surprise! So no one will know until at least the babyshower!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008