what is the appropriate age for chucky cheese?

Is there anything there for a 1 year old or is that too young? I haven't been since I was a kid and don't remember.

Asked by gottalovemal at 1:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think four to five bc of the nature of the games, but a bonkers is good for that age and you can crawl around with them

Answer by angevil53 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• 1 year old and up*

Answer by tayseansmom7505 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• my daughters went when they were a few months old- obviously not to play but because big brother wanted to go :) my daughter is 21 months and she LOVES it. if we drive by there she says "chuckeeee" :) our local chuck e cheese has a baby area well for small toddlers (1 year old and

• I took my son there when he was 1 year for a friends daughters 1 year birthday party..and honestly..the only thing he could really do was sit in the baby ball pit and then there was one little ride he could sit on that was like a car the moved back and forth,lol. But as he got older, it was more fun for him...maybe ages 3-8....and I Would say mostly the 6-8 year olds just play the games.

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• He'll probably have fun, Chuck E Cheese has a lot of things for the really young kids.

Answer by Scuba at 1:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Some Chuck E places have younger areas but I would say its more geared for 3-7

Answer by mamahol at 1:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• At the chucky cheese I went to there was a "toddler section" it was a bunch of fun. With a clifford mechanical ride, easy easy token games, she even played airhocky with daddys help. We went and my daughter was 2.5. She had sooo much fun!

Answer by Shani527 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Ive brought my daughter at 6 months for a mommy baby day. I let her see all the charictors and played games with alot of lights and rode some car toys. PLus they have picture games too. I got a million pictures lol. Now my daughters 4 and i wish she'd let me get good pictures

Answer by youngmomma021 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My first urge is to say NEVER! That place gets on my nerves. My son use to work there. He was a server and the big mouse.

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My son is 2 and the Chuck E Cheese here does not work well for him. He's too young to play any of the games, and the play area isn't built for adults and I wouldn't want him climbing up in there alone with the rowdy "big" kids. Basically he just ran around in the overcrowded place and I chased him. Not my idea of a good time.

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2010