• In the Spotlight:

OMG I feel so bloated help!!!!!!!Please

OK girl I don't know what the heck to do; I was feeling a little constipated and bloated lately. So I decide to get some miralax and it work I did #2 at least once a day some times even twice.
So I don't know why I'm still feeling bloated!!!!! I mean I feel like I'm like 5 months pregnant at times and I look like it to.
Have any of ya felt like that's before? If so what did you take? I started pamprin

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 1:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

• For pms bloating.... just drink more water to get the toxins out, that is what holds back water, so this flushes toxins away, lots of water.
    And perhaps tea and lemon.---
    ------------------------------------------------
    Nothing fattening, no ice - cream, no extra sugar, and just rest.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Not sure I can help. I plan to see what answers you're given. I'm still feeling bloated and swollen from the appendectomy Monday. I can't even button my "fat" jeans! I've been drinking crystal light hunger control with protein and fiber and it's helping me feel a bit better. I only look about 3-4 months pregnant instead of 6-7! (and I'm not, it was checked before the surgery!). Hope you get some good answers to make us both feel better :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• BobbieJo286 - She says she feels and looks like she is pregnant, not actually pregnant:) Cut back on your salt intake and drink more water is all I can recommend. Good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Sorry read it wrong! Mistake!!!!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No I'm not pregnant!! I just feel so bloated; that my stomach just starts growing like 1 to 2 inches bigger . It just make me look; like I'm pregnant.
    elisabellaguna

Comment by elisabellaguna (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2010